Calnex Solutions is a growing and successful technology company based in Linlithgow, Scotland with additional locations in Belfast, Northern Ireland and the US, supported by sales teams in mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and India.
We design, produce and market test instrumentation and solutions for network synchronization and network emulation, enabling our customers to validate the performance of the critical infrastructure associated with the telecoms networks.
Due to the strategic growth of the businesses, we are immediately seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to be based in our Linlithgow office reporting to the European Business Development Director. This position will initially be a part time role (25 hours over 5 days, Monday to Friday, ideally 10am to 3pm). There is potential for this role to become full time – 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will support the Europe, India and South East Asia Sales teams in the successful delivery of all sales processes at Calnex. Willing to make suggestions and contribute towards process improvement initiatives, they will help to drive the business forward with a proactive attitude, creativity and positivity.
Specific tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to Europe, India and Southeast Asia Sales Teams and Business Development Director.
- Demo Stock Coordination – keeping track and reporting on demo instrument locations throughout Europe, India and South East Asia and engaging directly with Business Partners for updates on demo instruments.
- Keeping a record of marketing leads, requesting updates from sales teams and tracking successes.
- International shipping – including organising shipment paperwork for demo instruments.
- Working closely with the marketing and sales enablement teams.
- Generating sales leads – running reports through sales system (Netsuite) for maintenance renewals and instrument upgrades.
- Processing customer orders and quotes through sales system (Netsuite).
- Managing and tracking Business Partner agreements across Europe, India and Southeast Asia.
- Internal and external events administration.
- Supporting the wider business administration team.
You will ideally have:
- A track record in an office based environment with experience of administering tasks and processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and provide flexible support to sales team.
- Proficient Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet navigation skills. Netsuite knowledge would also be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to ask questions and suggest improvement.
With the ability to:
- Professionally handle confidential data.
- Act on own initiative, deal with the unexpected and plan ahead.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships within the sales teams and wider Calnex teams, working co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal.
- Communicate information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Maintain a positive ‘can do’ attitude and work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Meet tight and changing deadlines.
Calnex is an inclusive, supportive and growing company with a strong focus on employee engagement and wellbeing. We strive to provide a working environment that develops and challenges our employees. We reward success and offers competitive salaries. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance, critical illness cover, private healthcare, profit sharing and an opportunity to join the Calnex Employee Share Incentive Plan.
The successful candidate will become part of a driven, hardworking and successful team who will support them to achieve success and add value in their new role.
The Calnex team are currently in a phased return to office based working. In the new year, we hope to be working in a hybrid model, working from home 2 days per week and in the office 3 days per week. This will be further explained at interview.
Please send your application below and take a look at our website to find out more about what we do and what it’s like to be an employee at Calnex!
In consideration of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please be aware that by applying for a role in Calnex Solutions directly or via an intermediary you are giving permission for us to retain certain personal information for a period of up to two years. That information includes your CV, cover letter or any other correspondence relating to your application and any notes we may take at interview.